Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Up-dated Pictures!

Collin is now 2 months old and Clay turns 3 in a month. Wow!!! I would have to say that I definitely feel like a full time mom now. With just Clay I was able to work from home part time (I miss work just a bit but am so glad to be home) and I was able to pick him up and go it seemed like anywhere. Now with two little ones my pace has slowed down. I have learned that I have to start getting ready for church 2 hours before hand if we are really going to make it on time. The pictures below are of cute smiles and just a cute face of Collin. Clayton is learning to do some chores. He likes to put away silverware. The corn dog is cute of him and funny with the toothpicks trying to keep it all together. Also there is one of Clay playing out in the snow (not much left this day) and he was moving snow over with a sand tool to a pile for the birdies. He called for them and he would lick the tool previously used in dirt to make sure to get all the snow off. I love my boys!













No comments: