That's so funny! I'm glad you got that captured on camera!
He is such a cute little man!! I laughed so hard. Thanks for sharing it with the world!!!
Love the video. He's a tough kid. Wish I could hear what Clayton was saying. Love and hugs, mom
This is super cute and perfect for AFV. In the 100K AFV finale, 6 out of 7 of the finalists were baby/toddler clips, so I think your odds are good.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's so funny! I'm glad you got that captured on camera!
He is such a cute little man!! I laughed so hard. Thanks for sharing it with the world!!!
Love the video. He's a tough kid. Wish I could hear what Clayton was saying. Love and hugs, mom
This is super cute and perfect for AFV. In the 100K AFV finale, 6 out of 7 of the finalists were baby/toddler clips, so I think your odds are good.
Post a Comment