Collin begins his new year getting bigger and melting our hearts. We had all the Wilkey siblings and families and Grandpa Wilkey over for a Turkey dinner on January 2nd. Grandpa got stuck in the middle of great grandchildren chaos while trying to take a picture. Clayton is in a new stage of "I can do it myself". He went to the bathroom all by himself and I went in later to discover that the new roll of toilet paper I replaced had been unrolled and then rolled up again. I called Clay into the bathroom and we celebrated him going #2 by himself and then I asked, "Did you unroll the toilet paper and roll it back up?" "Yes." "That must have been hard." "Yes, it was hard work." and he demonstrated rolling motions. Funny kid!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Beginning a New Year!
Collin begins his new year getting bigger and melting our hearts. We had all the Wilkey siblings and families and Grandpa Wilkey over for a Turkey dinner on January 2nd. Grandpa got stuck in the middle of great grandchildren chaos while trying to take a picture. Clayton is in a new stage of "I can do it myself". He went to the bathroom all by himself and I went in later to discover that the new roll of toilet paper I replaced had been unrolled and then rolled up again. I called Clay into the bathroom and we celebrated him going #2 by himself and then I asked, "Did you unroll the toilet paper and roll it back up?" "Yes." "That must have been hard." "Yes, it was hard work." and he demonstrated rolling motions. Funny kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Janene ... just came upon your blog! You look great! Hope you don't mind me blog-stalking you ... :D Anyway, your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment