Thursday, January 6, 2011

Clips of our days!






I'll have to agree with every other mother with two kids that two is an adjustment from one. I felt like I could still do most everything I wanted to do with just Clay but now when there are two kids that need my attention I feel like my reading, running, and just getting out of the house time is shortened. But it is so worth it! Above: Collin in one of Devin's three fish tanks and yes they all three are up and running. Clayton is a big help in little ways. He is pushing Collin in the baby doll stroller. I am a bit of a risk taker good thing Clay is careful. (Don't worry this isn't an everyday thing.) Clay and I were playing "flick a stick" with the pic-up stick game and then it turned into Clayton sticking them into my hair. We laughed and laughed. The last picture is of Clayton holding Collin's pacifier, which was in his mouth, and falling asleep while trying to hold it in. It worked though, Collin fell asleep and so did Clay.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Very cute! Isn't it fun to watch them interact. Thanks for the update. Good luck with the adjustment! It won't take long and then you'll wonder why two was ever hard.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

The picture with your boys asleep together is ADORABLE! Love it! So good to see you guys for the holidays!