Wednesday, August 10, 2011

July






I love the pictures of 8 month old Collin next to bigger 4 month old Lydia. We played with my friend's kids at the park one day and I laughed at the fact that her two kids that are younger than my two but are bigger. It was pretty cute though to see the two babies hold hands and try to eat each other's hand. (We still have to go the splash pad Shelly.) We have had some fun pre-school days with Janie's boys, Mac and Carter. It is fun to see Collin's personality come to life. He is so alert to his surroundings. He laughs at silly actions and noises. He and Clay play pretty well together. I hear Clayton from the other room trying to get Collin to look at him do something or to see what he made from his big lego set. Both Clayton and Collin love water. Collin jumps and reaches for the tub when the water is going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved all the photos and videos. Sounds like a great summer. We will miss the little playhouse as well. Love Grandma Judy