Blain and Heidi are good at getting together a family camp out. Devin and I are probably vetoed from the coordinating committee after we chose a camp site with lots and lots of biting bugs. Clayton came home with bug bites along his forehead and huge ones in his hair. We had fun at a couple water spots. The kids loved fishing. Devin brought his dad's 22 gun. The picture of me shooting is so funny because it looks like we were careless shooting in camp but there really was a clif side and just a couple of deer running past to dodge. Also if you can't tell I am trying to look with my left eye open and right one closed. I shot 5 times and then said to Devin, "I can't get things lined up. Oh I'm using the wrong eye." (I don't even have the blonde highlights:) After I switched eyes I shot the water bottle with my first shot. Great Grandpa Wilkey came up for the first night to have dinner with us. He gives great hugs.
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Camping
Blain and Heidi are good at getting together a family camp out. Devin and I are probably vetoed from the coordinating committee after we chose a camp site with lots and lots of biting bugs. Clayton came home with bug bites along his forehead and huge ones in his hair. We had fun at a couple water spots. The kids loved fishing. Devin brought his dad's 22 gun. The picture of me shooting is so funny because it looks like we were careless shooting in camp but there really was a clif side and just a couple of deer running past to dodge. Also if you can't tell I am trying to look with my left eye open and right one closed. I shot 5 times and then said to Devin, "I can't get things lined up. Oh I'm using the wrong eye." (I don't even have the blonde highlights:) After I switched eyes I shot the water bottle with my first shot. Great Grandpa Wilkey came up for the first night to have dinner with us. He gives great hugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The blog!! We love it. Every bit of it. The fun photos, the dialog, the humor, the love we feel.
Post a Comment