Tuesday, May 17, 2011






Clayton loves to dress up. This cool pirate costume was giving to Clay from Nellie family. Devin made him a sword so now we have his halloween costume. I took the two boys by myself to the Discovery/Dinasour museum after my 1/2 marathon race at Thanksgiving Point. I got a couple of free passes in my runner's bag so we had to use them eventhough Devin had to work. Clay's favorite part was digging in the sand.

3 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Wow, what an update! Where do I start?
-Wish we could have been to the blessing, looks like a wonderful day
- Love the Jazzy moves as Collin "walks"
- Darling video of Clayton feeding Collin--that could really come in handy :)
- Clay looks cute in the pirate costume!
- Congrats on another amazing race

Looks like you are all having fun. You boys are darling!

Melanie said...

Your boys are adorable. I love having my 2 boys first ... they are best buds. I personally think it's the best way to do it, so good job! :D

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.