Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day two in the Johny Jump Up!





He jumped for 20 minutes straight with some breaks. So I decided to get on the tred mill to get my exercise. After 5 minutes I went to check on him and he had fallen asleep...oh so cute...he is the sweetest thing! He started to wake up a couple of times and even bounced a little. I decided to take him out and put him in his bed. Even as I was taking him out, half asleep he bounced as fast as he could as to say, "Wait, I am still bouncing don't take me out yet mom."

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so funny! What a cute little guy.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

That is so cute! He is such a fun little baby! I'm so glad we got to see you twice while we were out-yippee! You two are darling parents.