Sunday, September 14, 2008

All about Big 'D'!

I made Dev a special dinner for his 25th Birthday and set it up at a park. Fortunately there was a cabana to block the rain. Devin has started school again full time transferring to Utah Valley University from BYU. UVU is in Orem, which is next to Provo where we live. He goes to school in the morning and then off to Seven Peaks until 6pm. We eat dinner and play with Clayton. Then off to studying. We are in a religeous institute class on Thursday nights. Devin and I are really enjoying his free Saturday's now that Seven Peaks is closed to the public.
I don't know another six month old that is as energetic. He laughs, grunts, a fair share of fussing, talks, rocks, kicks, and dances most of the time but usually only in the comfort of his own home. He is pretty mellow when out on walks and with company, (thank goodness).

Quiet bonding time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

help me.

Erin said...

Wow, that looks so fun! It's been too long since I checked your blog. What a picture-perfect family you are. Clayton is such a handsome little man!