Sunday, March 11, 2012

Clayton turned 4 and we did have a little snow

Clayton turned 4 years old on March 3rd. We asked him if he would like to go to the aquarium for his Birthday. We went and had fun watching the playful and active otters, the penguins dive and swim, and the sting ray being fed. He wanted to go to what he calls "Old McDonald's" for lunch.

We actually had a couple of days of sledding weather this year. I loved making snow cones when as a family we would drive up to play in the snow for a few hours. Clay naturally loves to eat snow as well. It is a treat for the both of us eating snow with sweet syrup/juice.




2 comments:

Shelly said...

I love seeing the pictures you put up! So cute!!! Happy Birthday to Clayton!

World of Wife Craft said...

Your hair is so cute!! I am glad you guys are doing well!!!

Shayla