Sunday, October 9, 2011

Summer ending








Ending the summer I wanted to put together the last of some of our summer pictures. Clayton spent many days playing outside with his friends Mac and Carter. I always had as much fun talking to my amazing friend, their mom. Clayton enjoyed the slip'n slide and little pool along with Collin. Clayton spent some time at his desk working on school work. He is enjoying his "school year" of a co-op preschool. Devin and Clayton not only look alike but have similar personalities/interests. Devin and Clay got some fishing in too. On one fishing trip it was Clayton who had the idea and pleaded to take home some fish to eat. He usually eats more than I do of the fish. Collin is in to shoes, literally. He pulls them out several times a day. Do I move them or do I make them accessible for entertainment sake? Leave them :)

No comments: