We are blessed with a new baby. For those who don't know we decided to wait to find out the gender of our baby at his or her birth. We kind of thought that we were having a baby girl but we were surprised with a baby boy who looks so much like his older brother did when he was born. Collin David Wilkey was born Wednesday Nov. 24th (4 days early) and weighed 6 lb 10 oz and 18 inches long. He is so tiny to us. (Clay was 8 lb and 4 days over due). One feature that is different from the two boys is the eye brow thickness. Clayton had manly eyebrows from day one and Collin has more baby like eye brows. Collin has brought a tender spirit into our home. He is such a good baby. I feel great! I shoveled snow for 1 1/2 hours and jogged a mile in short strides. I feel blessed to have a quick recovery.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
It is a.....BOY!
We are blessed with a new baby. For those who don't know we decided to wait to find out the gender of our baby at his or her birth. We kind of thought that we were having a baby girl but we were surprised with a baby boy who looks so much like his older brother did when he was born. Collin David Wilkey was born Wednesday Nov. 24th (4 days early) and weighed 6 lb 10 oz and 18 inches long. He is so tiny to us. (Clay was 8 lb and 4 days over due). One feature that is different from the two boys is the eye brow thickness. Clayton had manly eyebrows from day one and Collin has more baby like eye brows. Collin has brought a tender spirit into our home. He is such a good baby. I feel great! I shoveled snow for 1 1/2 hours and jogged a mile in short strides. I feel blessed to have a quick recovery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
AWWWWW!!!! Congratulations! He looks so great! And great job on your recovery, very impressive. :)
Congrats! He's darling.
Seriously, shoveling and jogging? You make the rest of us look like pansies! :) I'm glad you're recovering well.
Janene, Soooo happy for you. You're little one is adorable. And your right, he does look a lot like Clayton. I'm glad to see that he's doing well. I would love to see you sometime. You're still in Utah, right?
We love him! I'm so glad I got to see movies and pics! He'll be such a sweet addition! Love you all. So glad you are feeling good!
YAY! Exciting! We are so happy for you guys! :)
Post a Comment