We had a lot of fun buying pumpkins, taking the chair lift and hiking to Stewart Falls this past Saturday. Clayton still can fall asleep any where. The other day while I was mowing the grass he fell asleep on the very load riding lawn mower.
Looks like you've been busy! You're looking cute of course in your pregnancy...only 2 months!! I love Clayton and his "cookies." And was Devin really practically upside-down with Clayton it tow. Hope he was strapped in! :)
3 comments:
Haha! That's funny that he can fall asleep like that. Love it!
Looks like you've been busy! You're looking cute of course in your pregnancy...only 2 months!! I love Clayton and his "cookies." And was Devin really practically upside-down with Clayton it tow. Hope he was strapped in! :)
Love the blog feeling and photos and footage. Grandpa and I watched again while we ate supper tonight.
Post a Comment