We had fun dressing Clayton up as a Sheriff. I was his girl side kick. And Devin, well he was busy thinking and putting together a spook ally for the neices and nephews. The pictures brought in light that wasn't part of the spook. Clayton LOVED trick or treating. He said Thank you pretty loud and clear at every house. He got me some yummy candy. Good job son! I love that the Wilkey's all dress up. It is sooo fun!
3 comments:
How fun! Wish we could have been there!
Love the picture of you and Clayton in your costumes- what a pair!!! And you hair looks great, too!
What a fun Halloween celebration-wish we could have been there. Of course Devin did a great job on the spook alley! I love the costumes! And I love the videos below. Him doing the actions to Popcorn Popping is adorable! How is he doing in Nursery?
Post a Comment