Jake is such a great example to us all. The beanies from Peru were a hit!
Clayton loved Ryker. Clay was always getting told on by the cousins because he would pinch, grab, and poke eyes. He wasn't the nicest kid on the block...we'll need to work on this. He loves babies so I guess it would be o.k to have one...no announcement there:)
He loved going on walks and chasing the neighbor cat. Mili was such a loving cousin.
As long as Clayton had a flashlight and a "secure" helmet he was a happy camper.
He loves climbing. My parents have a big play ground set and lots of doll houses and play kitchens. The kids had plenty to play with.
Cousin Brooke. Gorgeous and so fun!
We had fun swimming in a neighboring pool, playing volleyball at the church, running in our first annual 5K run (see pictures at the end), shopping, seeing cousins Brooke and Cory, and visiting Jamie and her two boys.
Devin surprised me with a clean home, reorganized rooms. He finished staining and putting the "big boy" bet together. Clayton kind of slep in it for the first couple of nights home and then we decided to put him back into his crib. Devin bought curtains and did a lot of "honey do's". He is amazing! We missed him!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! I fun to get to see most if not all your family. Yes, I've decided Logan is definitely a better boy here at home. I think it's hard for them to be somewhere all new. Points to Devin for cleaning! I taught him well didn't' I?! :)
Cute pictures Janene! I took one to put on my blog- hope that's OK! I'm glad you came home to such a nice suprise at home. Love Allie
Post a Comment