Monday, April 20, 2009

13 months

We let him watch a bit of a movie with us on Saturday night after he had fallen pretty badly twice and both times from playing on his new bed.
Like I said it had been a traumatic evening so he was out in 5 minutes.


Clayton insisted on eating breakfast with monkey. It was a kodak moment with a monkey in hand and a banana in mouth.

Clayton seems to entertain himself alright around our aluminum and gravel front yard. (Luckily we have an o.k backyard.) He runs up to the unit doors and bangs into them.



Clayton gets really excited when daddy gets home.




Clayton's favorite past time and poop time. He will hide when he is going so he stunk when I took him out of the cabinet.




2 comments:

About Me said...

What a cute little guy!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

He is getting so big! I want to see the cute little mister. He looks like he has such a fun personality. Toddler bed? Wow-he is a big boy! I'm afraid Logan would try and sneak out of it. :)