Thursday, January 22, 2009

Personality and Becoming like his Daddy

The cutest picture of Clay and Devin. (Where does he get his sandy hair color from?)
He has become a serious business man always texting to...we hope no one.
Cheereos were a great idea for a morning snack. It was a bad idea to leave the bag/box.

We have a 10 gallon fish tank up and running. I, Janene, am trying to convince Devin that a 55 gallon fish tank can wait for a house that is 5 times bigger than the one we are in:) Clayton loves the fish and going to the pet store to help Dad pick out the fish and of course get a peek at the cute furry animals.
Like his dad, he enjoys rocks even though in a different way.
He is getting too big. It is bitter sweet to watch your children grow and become more and more independent.






Oh yes pulling clothes out of the drawer is a pass time. He does it with such concentration as if he is on a mission.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

What a cutie! I'm glad he's full of mischief too! I love your pictures. Thanks for sharing.

About Me said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. How are you?