Tuesday, May 27, 2008


Our pretty in peach boy!
Clayton has become a better sleeper. He now prefers to be put down and left to fall asleep on his own. This makes bed time easier. I had put him down for a couple of seconds to get a blanket ready and apparently he was tired and ready to sleep.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Clayton is so so stinkin' cute!! That's great that he'll fall asleep so easily. What a good boy! Thanks for the pictures.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

So cute-he is growing up! You are lucky to get smiling pictures. I still haven't been to successful getting those, because every time I pull out the camera, he just wants to stare at it and grab it. Oh well-hopefully soon.

Mango said...

Janene- he is so adorable! I am happy for you! Its good to see that life is treating you well!