
Clayton Lemar was born March 3rd at 11:50am. He was 8lbs and 19 inches. We love him!


Clayton has already perfected a skill...talent...sport...what ever you want to call it. One minute he had his pacifier in his mouth and then the next it had landed comfortably on his left eye.


He loves to sleep with his arms up!

Aren't they a cute pair?
7 comments:
Deven and Janene, CONGRATULATIONS! We found your blog on Spencer and Allie's and had to come check it out. We will definitely put you guys in our bookmarks! Clayton is so adorable. How did everything with the delivery go? Hope things are going well. Sure miss you guys!
I'm so glad you posted these pictures! What a darling little man you have! Hope things are going well. We love you!
So dang cute!
thanks for the pictures! I am dying to see what he looks like when he gets bigger. So cute!!
He is darling! We wish we could see him-soon though. Do you find yourself just staring at him, or wanting to hug and kiss him all the time? We do with our little man! Can't wait to meet him! Love you 3!
Hey there,
I found you on Sarah's blog. HOpe you don't mind I stopped in and to my amazement see that you have a baby!!! How exciting for you and a big Congratulations from us
the Kiltons
He is beautiful! Congratulations. I hope you are adjusting well!
Post a Comment