
It's a boy!!!!!!!!! I am due around Feb. 25th. Apologies to those who I haven't called yet to share the news!

A bashful smile as I show off my stomach!


So 5 1/2 months along, Devin followed his determined wife up the mountain. Normally it is the other way around but I have been dying to hike Timp and the day before the weather was great. As you can see we ran into snow so we made it to Emerald Lake 61/2 miles hike up before we turned back. We had 2-3 more miles to the peak but the day was closing and my thighs were burning. The baby and I are doing great!
1 comment:
Yea! You updated your blog! So many fun pictures. You have had some fun, busy times. And you're finally showing! Yea! Can you believe that you only have a little of 2 months left? Crazy! See you next week!
Post a Comment